Plant Energetics and Chakra Healing Certification Program
Part 1, April 25-28, 2019 Part 2, November 7-10, 2019
Regional Sedona, Clarkdale area
75 Hour Experiential Program – 65 NCBTMB CE’s
Learn How to Give Flower Essence Consultations
Join us in Arizona’s Verde Valley’s natural surroundings to discover the profound healing energetics of plants and flowers as herbal medicine, flower essences, and homeopathy. Learn how to apply plant wisdom with the integration of the human energy system known as chakras, and their relationship to the endocrine system.
This workshop will provide each participant an opportunity to learn and experience the many energetic qualities of plants along with their corresponding signatures with the human chakra system and how these healing qualities can impact our lives.
- Learn both practical and intuitive approaches in using plant energetics as a source of healing and personal growth that can be applied to yourself and/or your clients.
- Experience hands on integration of whole plant medicine bridged with herbs, homeopathic remedies, flower essences, and the human energy system or chakras. We spend as much time in Nature as possible, weather permitting!
- Experience the Doctrine of Signatures of plants, how and where they grow, what they look like, and the energetics they offer.
- In various nature settings (desert, mountain, water), learn a step by step procedure in how to make a flower essence, how to gather and collect plant data, identification of the plant’s Doctrine of Signatures, and how to journey with a plant.
- Learn both practical and intuitive approaches in how to use flower essences and give consultations. Receive personal and group healing energetic exchanges.
- Rhonda’s approach includes the study of the chakras, the endocrine system, and your relationship with Self and others through becoming more aware of the depths of healing that plants offer us.
- Deepen your connection and personal healing with individual energetic healing sessions and consultations for each participant.
- Meditations, guided journeys, sensory connections, and deepening our relationship with our hearts, body, mind, and spirit create a beautiful and expansive awareness of our own energy field of Oneness.
- As a follow-up in nature, learn how to make mother essence tinctures, stock bottles, distribution, and health and safety issues.
And we offer so much more! We integrate activities with the plants that may include flower card readings, art, movement, drumming, sound therapy, visualization, dance, journaling, and heart council.
PROGRAM MATERIALS: Included in your tuition, you will receive Rhonda’s book “The Healing Power of Flowers” along with “Botany in a Day”, “Plants of Arizona”, a program manual, and a Living Flower Essences Chakra kit.
This program is presented through written lessons, test papers, a mid-term and a final examination, and a hands-on evaluation.
Part One: Four days hands on in Nature, weather permitting
Part Two: Four days in the classroom, integrating nature when possible – Nov 7-10 – STARTS SOON
Both parts are mandatory to complete the Experiential Program
75-Hour Flower Essence & Plant Energetics Experiential Program —
65 Board Certified CEUs for Massage Therapists NCBTMB with Sedona Wellness
CE’S AND CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY SEDONA WELLNESS FOR $65, IN ADDITION TO THE COURSE PROGRAM TUITION
To receive CEU credits, please download, print and fill out the form here.
Further instructions are included on the form.
Rhonda Pallas Downey, Herbalist, Flower Essence Practitioner
Founder of Living Flower Essences and the Center for Plant Studies and Healing Arts, Rhonda is also a graduate of the British Institute of Homeopathy, where she is a fellow and tutor. Rhonda teaches herbal studies, plant life, healing journeys in nature, and a Flower Essence and Chakra Healing Certification Program.
While deeply inspired by the powerful healing qualities of flower essences, whole plant medicine, and the Human Energy System, Rhonda considers plants her friends, teachers, and guides who help her grow and evolve in her life’s story. Rhonda hopes that through your awareness of whole plant medicine you will experience their healing qualities and awaken your appreciation for plants, flowers, yourself, and the universe.
Rhonda is the author of Voices of Flowers and The Healing Power of Flowers: Bridging Herbalism, Homeopathy, Flower Essences, and the Human Energy System
Sandi O’Connor, Flower Essence Practitioner, Spiritual and Inspirational Life Coach
Sandi is a flower essence practitioner and has completed the Center for Plant Studies & Healing Arts Certification program. Sandi offers her knowledge and guidance in many ways to Rhonda and the Center for Plant Studies, including sharing her insights and words into writing and speaking. She also assists in the production and manufacturing of Living Flower Essences products.
Sandi’s love for flowers, plants, and herbs has inspired her in many ways giving balance to their intuition, wisdom, and healing work with others. Sandi’s fun loving and trusted spirit along with her abilities to work with people, provides a warm and genuine environment. Sandi is an inspirational advisor and spiritual life coach, and has worked over 30 years in Special Education and lives in Clarkdale, Arizona.